[Radiance-general] confused by visual scene?

ZZ qiuzhongzhu at shiep.edu.cn
Tue Jul 15 23:28:27 PDT 2008

hi ,all,

I create the first scence according to the "Scene 0 Tuterial", with rvu
command, I can see the indoor situation, and easy to identify where is floor,
cieling and wall because I can find the corner or common edge, though I set
the same color for them.

But unfortunately, when I create my own scence file, with rvu command it is
hard to  identify where is floor, cieling and wall, they look like the same
thing with no any corner or common-edge, I only can find where the window is.

does anybody could tell why that?

The only diffrence between the "Scene 0 Tuterial" and my own model is that my
model has only daylight without indoor artificial lights, but "Scene 0
Tuterial" has both.

Thank you.
ZZ