[Radiance-general] clear sky-calculated indoor illuminance is too lower than that of cloudy sky???

ZZ qiuzhongzhu at shiep.edu.cn
Tue Jul 15 22:43:13 PDT 2008

Hi,

ESP-r calculate the indoor illuminance of a point with Daylight Coefficient
approach. I think its model should be no problem.

and I have another question,
if the sky and ground characters are determined and no indoor artificial
lights, then what will affect the indoor illuminance hugely? glass color,
glass transmitance, or interior face color of the wall?
my glass.rad file is as follows, the REG parameter 0.96 0.96 0.96 is key to
indoor illuminance?

void glass HK-PV-ex
0
0
3    0.96  0.96  0.96

skyfunc brightfunc window_dist
2 winxmit winxmit.cal
0
0

window_dist illum window_illum
1 HK-PV-ex
0
3   0.098   0.098   0.098

#@mkillum e=HK-PV-ex d=48 s=32
window_illum  polygon  inner-room:Wall-10
0
0
 12
    1.80   -0.74     2.32000