[Radiance-general] Plug-in ies FILE

EncaseIndia encase at encaseindia.com
Thu Jul 10 23:18:24 PDT 2008

hii everyone,

I am a new bie for radiance,its really a gr8 tool for lighting analysis.
I am using radiance with frontend ecotect.
I could do the daylighting analysis in radiance with the geometry exported from ecotect.
For artificial lighting, i had put the light source in ecotect and then exported it to radiance, but it seems simulation engine does not translate the same light source in radiance.
can ne1 shed some more light on this. and even how can i plug in the IES file in ecotect or radiance.
It would be really of gr8 help.

Harshada
EncaseIndia