[Radiance-general] Radiance, objline, objpict etc..

steve michel smichel_designer at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 10:50:58 PST 2008

Rob,

The fixture is a recessed fluorescent with a flat translucent lens; therefore my needs are simply to show a glow for the lens on the same plane as the ceiling. I applied the ies distribution to a simple polygon. But anyways, for purposes of rigor I think I'll look for the latest edition of RwR. Can someone post the link to the best method of obtaining the book??..

regards
Steve