[Radiance-general] Radiance, objline, objpict etc..

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Thu Jan 24 13:59:31 PST 2008

Hi Steve,

This is additional information to what Thomas wrote.  You can
manually set the MDIR environment variable to the actual path on your
system.  (Note that this variable only takes a single path directory,
which must end with '/'.)  The objpict script does seem to be hard-
coded, which is a mistake you can correct as Thomas suggested by
editing the file.

Best,
-Greg