[Radiance-general] Radiance vs radiosity

loscotec at libero.it loscotec at libero.it
Tue Jan 22 03:02:11 PST 2008

First of all I would like to thank you all for help you gave me the past week.. I actually gave thank you to everybody, but the last week I had serious problems with my mail-server so It was reporting "message sent" but it actually did not.. so I've lost the point on which mail I have sent and wich not, so please, don't be upset with me!

Now, to the topic... I'm about to start writing my thesys which will be about road lighting with radiance and hopefully about tunnel-lighting... I am interested in doing an introduction in which I would like to talk also a bit about differences between Radiance-software method and radiosity, what is good and what is bad about both, mainly about illuminotechnic calculation. And I would like to include comparisons with other tecniques if they do exist.

Can someone give me some tip, or better, redirect me to someone else's job about this matter to read from ?

Thank you very very much !!

Lucio

.. Caminante no hay camino, solo se hace camino al andar ..

.. Caminante no hay camino, solo se hace camino al andar ..