[Radiance-general] Sun charting program?

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Wed Jan 9 01:23:34 PST 2008

On 8 Jan 2008, at 22:57, Fitzsimmons, Rob wrote:
> I used a tool from University of Oregon,
> http://solardat.uoregon.edu/SunChartProgram.html
>
> then Photoshop'd my obviously fake green line indicating the sun's
> position.
> They show up in these figure-8 patterns.
>
> Anyone know a way to produce them?

I had a sunpath diagram in my old Blender exporter. The code still
exists but I haven't looked at it in a while. IIRC you could also use
a fisheye image as background (it's the round version with the zenith
at the top, not the one in your image).

I don't think I ever managed PDF output. So all you could create is
a screenshot.

Regards,
Thomas