[Radiance-general] thank you!!

aditya potipireddi aditect at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:09:48 PST 2008

Hi Francesco Anselmo ,

thank you for being very generous towards the so called sluggish window$
users. i badly needed to use the radmap under windows environment for my
college project and thanks to you for providing us with necessary radiance
programs .

I have installed Ubuntu 7.10 in an attempt to make a transition for windows
to the linux (open source). i will join the open source club shortly. i am
still a toddler in using both radiance and linux based OS.

thank you,

Aditya Potipireddi
MS Building Design ( Energy & Climate)
Arizona State University