[Radiance-general] X 11 trouble with OS X

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Wed Feb 20 17:29:17 PST 2008

Hi Dave,

Like Mark suggests, you may not have X11 installed (or running).  It
is still an optional install on many versions of Mac OS X, but it's
there under the Optional Installs of your system disk.  If you can't
find it there, you can also download it from Apple's website.  There
should be no need to compile it, but you will have to run it before
starting rvu.

Best,
-Greg