[Radiance-general] RES: Radiance-general Digest, Vol 48, Issue 13 (genbox issue)

Evangelos Christakou vangelis at unb.br
Fri Feb 15 04:34:20 PST 2008

Hi,

Thank you Greg,

I was wondering that was referring to a changed command.
(like rview.....). Sorry for that ...  :-(

BTW, I'd like to say thanks to all people here for this amazing and very
kind team of experts in a fantastic software like RADIANCE.
And thank you specially for your great job!

Regards from Brazil,

Vangelis

PS: I'm an architect, I was born in Greece and living in Brazil for a long
time.
I'm writing my PHD thesis about Real-time interactive visualization of
Global illumination in the process of building design.
And I'd appreciate to talk about it if anyone else wants to go over the
theme.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX