[Radiance-general] HEAD

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Wed Feb 13 12:10:37 PST 2008

loscotec at libero.it wrote:
> Thank you very much jack, very kind of you !
>
> It wasn't directly radiance breaking my system.
>
> Im running Ubuntu Gutsy.

Then the following should help you:
(every single block is one long line, but copy & paste to a terminal
should work fine due to the added \. I didn't test this, but it should
work).

sudo apt-get install fakeroot build-essential debhelper \
 libtiff4-dev libx11-dev libglu1-mesa-dev libxext-dev dpatch \
 tcsh docbook-to-man ed tk8.4 devscripts

dget -x \
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/r/radiance/radiance_3R8+20080210.dfsg-2.dsc

cd radiance-3R8+20080210.dfsg

dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot

cd ..

ls -l

(.... and there you should have some .deb files to install with dpkg)

sudo dpkg -i *.deb

This version will also be shipped with the next Ubuntu and Debian
releases (if there's no reason to update the package during the freezes).

Cheers,

Bernd

--
Bernd Zeimetz