[Radiance-general] HEAD - Radiance on Ubuntu - 7.10

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Tue Feb 12 11:37:59 PST 2008

Hi Lucio,

In the "development" section for Synaptics, you will see g++4.1 and
perhaps some other versions. You will also note that it will show
versions for gcc, I believe that you need to install the same version
number (in this case 4.1, but you should check what gcc you have installed).

The compile that I did is generic, that is I did not make any
architecture specific settings. So I would hope that this would run on a
similar linux installation.

-Jack