[Radiance-general] solved - rpict progress status

loscotec at libero.it loscotec at libero.it
Fri Feb 8 07:44:52 PST 2008

Shame on me... it was just the -t option in rpict. :(

Sorry for annoying!

Lucio

Hey, it looks like I'm quite monopolizing this mailing list.. I'm sorry.. !!

Some time ago, if I didn't just dream it, I run into some explanation on how to monitor rpict progress status. If I remember well, it was achieved with a light kill message to rpict process. In fact when killing it, it returns the rpict progress. It was a way to achieve same information without actually killing it. I thought I found this information in Axel Jacobs' tutorials, but I'm not able to find it any more.

Can someone help me ?

Lucio

.. Caminante no hay camino, solo se hace camino al andar ..

.. Caminante no hay
camino, solo se hace
camino al andar ..

          ---   o