[Radiance-general] rpict progress status

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Fri Feb 8 06:50:38 PST 2008

Lucio, If you add "-t [time in seconds]" to your rpict command line it
will periodically report the progress as the calculation runs.  The same
result can be had by adding the line "REPORT= [time in minutes]" to your
rif file.  Alternatively, if you prefer not to clutter your terminal,
you can pause the process "<ctrl-z>" and bring it back to the foreground
"fg <enter>" and it should report the progress once.

-Chris