[Radiance-general] Illuminance and coloured lights

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Wed Feb 6 07:41:10 PST 2008

Hi Lucio,

The lamp color data also includes depreciation factors, which
probably account for the 10% difference.  I assume the "white" value
is larger.

A long-standing bug has been recently pointed out by Zack Rogers
related to the orientation of full photometric distributions, and has
been included in the latest HEAD available from radiance-online.org.
A statement has also been added to clarify the assignment of the
width (along y) and length (along x) axes.

Hope this helps.
-Greg