[Radiance-general] Radiance Course

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Mon Dec 22 08:03:11 PST 2008

Erika Figueiredo wrote:
> Hello all.
>
>   I'd like to know about Radiance Courses. Does anybody know about it?

hi Erika,

There are no formal courses, but several folks on this mailing list use
Radiance in their teaching.  The annual Radiance Workshop is an
excellent place to meet the minds of the Radiance community, but there
is not always a formal tutorial component to those.  There was one in
2003 in Berkeley, and also in 2005 I believe at De Montfort Uni in the
U.K., both taught by John Mardaljevic.

I would say the best place to start is with the tutorials in the
Rendering with Radiance textbook, and trolling the archives of this
mailing list.  Axel Jacobs also has two fantastic tutorials in pdf
format but I can't locate the links to those right now.  Axel?  A little
help?  =8-)

Good luck!

- Rob Guglielmetti
www.rumblestrip.org