[Radiance-general] Reminder about Workshop abstracts

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 07:38:51 PDT 2008

Dear Presenters:

If you wish to attend the Radiance workshop and give a talk, now is
the time to send us a title and abstract.  So far, we have titles
from a handful of presenters, and abstracts from just a few.  It
seems to happen this way every year, but the sooner we get these
materials, the better everyone's experience will be.  So, if at all
possible, please send a complete abstract via e-mail to Raphaël
Compagnon <Raphael.Compagnon at hefr.ch> and myself
<gregoryjward at gmail.com> by this Friday, August 15th.

Thank you.