[Radiance-general] Revit Geometry

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Fri Aug 8 09:13:30 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to figure out if there is a simple/easy way to get glass
geometry out of Revit as a single surface (per glazing unit) rather than
as a solid with thickness? I suppose if the solid has uniformly oriented
normals then the glass geometry could use a dielectric material, but I
am not sure how negatively this might impact simulation time.

Any Revit users out there, thoughts on modifying a window "family" to do
this?

Thanks,

-Jack

--