[Radiance-general] Mac osx install errors

Dan Fitzpatrick danf at eb7.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 06:12:26 PDT 2008

Hi

Please forgive a newby but I am having trouble installing Radiance onto my Mac.  I have installed the x11 SDK and so on.  After downloading the Radiance binaries I ran sudo ./makeall install.

The errors are below:

config.status: error: cannot find input file: contrib/Makefile.in
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `all'.
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `install'.
make: *** [../lib/libtiff.a] Error 2
make: Target `install' not remade because of errors.

Can anyone PLEASE help and let me know what I am doing wrong here?

Many Thanks

Dan Fitzpatrick