[Radiance-general] Modeling an oil lamp source

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:03:33 PDT 2008

Hi Lars,

This looks about right.  The value for blue is zero because it's
actually outside the Radiance color gamut.  If you don't want to use
a table next time, the conversion from color temperature to CIE (x,y)
is provided in src/cal/cal/blackbody.cal.

-Greg

P.S.  I'm still waiting on your scene description to sort out the
other problem with the long rpict start-up time.