[Radiance-general] compile options, fast-math on gcc

Daniel Reetz danreetz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:31:55 PDT 2008

This reminds me of one of my favorite hardware fixes. My laptop DAC
makes a hideous buzzing sound when plugged into PA amps at electronic
music venues. Of course, this is due to a ground-loop, but isolators
don't totally eliminate the buzz.

The solution? Cut the ground plug off my AC adapter.

(Sorry for running off-topic... and thanks for the hint, Lars)
DR