[Radiance-general] Creating a two material composite material in 2d

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:12:33 PDT 2008

Hi Lars,

The "mixpict" primitive should work for this purpose:

void mixpict mat_map
7 white_mat black_mat grey matmap.pic picture.cal pic_u pic_v
0
0

--------
You have to define the two materials "white_mat" and "black_mat" and
you'll probably want to change the picture coordinate mapping to suit
your needs, but you get the idea.

-Greg