[Radiance-general] Radiance workshop

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Fri Sep 7 12:16:03 PDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

If you are thinking about presenting at or attending the upcoming
Radiance workshop at the beginning of next month, now is the time to
take action.  There is less than a week until the abstract deadline,
and just three weeks until the workshop is held, and we have many
slots left to fill.  I am just starting to work on my abstracts, too.

	http://www.dtc.umn.edu/cgi-bin/seminars/symposia/radiance.php

It should be an exciting workshop, and Minneapolis is pretty nice
this time of year.  I hope to see you there!