[Radiance-general] dxf2rad

Tom Young thdyoung at mac.com
Tue Oct 23 09:54:53 PDT 2007

thanks Iebele

<<gcc -o dxfimport dxfimport_so.cpp dxf1.dxf
In file included from dxfimport_so.cpp:13:
dxfimport_so.h:12:20: error: malloc.h: No such file or directory>>

I should say that I'm no geek.

I did man gcc and the page went on forever!

I don't understand what the two arguments of this gcc app are doing.

I appreciate your making them available but don't understand what's
to be done.

Am I generating a usable OSX script to be shebanged or put into the
Path to use from Terminal ? If so where is that script ?

Apologies for not getting it!

tom

On 23 Oct 2007, at 14:53, iebele wrote:

> # gcc -o dxfimport dxfimport_so.cpp