[Radiance-general] water - any news???

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Fri Nov 16 17:21:55 PST 2007

Hi Guillio,

This got me thinking about rtcontrib some more, and I decided that
having an option for accumulating values could be very useful in
cases like this, so I added the -c switch.  I just uploaded it into
the CVS HEAD, and attached is a working example of a pool with
caustics simulated on the bottom.  You are welcome to use it however
you like.  (The rtcontrib -r option doesn't yet work with -c, but I'm
on it.)

Best,