[Radiance-general] Looking for some pubblications for my thesys.

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Mon Nov 5 05:47:07 PST 2007

> IDEA : Firstly my teacher wanted to simulate tunnel's illumination

Try to get a copy of "Renderin with Radiance" (often refered to as RwR
here) before you start! There has been work done with Radiance
concerning simulation of road lighting, there have been studies about
how to model the materials (important for you - wet streets give very
different problems then a dry summer day), on glare effects etc. You
should know these before you start.

Good luck!

CU Lars.