[Radiance-general] per-vertex coloring

jelle feringa jelleferinga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 02:09:10 PST 2007

Hi,

For a project I'm currently working on, I'd like to convert a mesh, which is
colored on a per-vertex basis to Radiance.
Polygon seems the most likely primitive to do so, but I'm curious to know
how I can achieve per-vertex coloring in Radiance effectively. Of course,
writing a face with its colors wouldn't really work out here, since I would
need some form of interpolation of the color values between the different
faces, or things would get pretty ugly. Has anyone run into this kind of
conversion? Any pointers much appreciated!

Cheers,

-jelle