[Radiance-general] pixel intensity

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Wed May 30 06:39:20 PDT 2007

> roughness are zero. can someone tell me whether the intensity of the
> pixels match the real world value or it just looks real.

Should match real world, that is what most validation studies tell.
Still, how do you interpret the pixel values, and how did you define
material and light sources? Are you sure you did not get confused with
units somewhere? It is hard to debug a scene we do not know, maybe you
could describe the setup or even put a sketch to some public ftp or website?

Good luck, and I always thought that man mad(1) should be a redirect to
man rpic(1) ;-) CU Lars.