[Radiance-general] trouble 'Rendering with Radiance'!

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Tue May 22 08:50:03 PDT 2007

Sean,

If you're interested in borrowing the book for part of the year,
I can send you my copy. I admit that I don't use it much anymore,
but I'd still like to hang on to it long-term. Maybe we can
institute a "RWR-loaner" program. You'd just send it out to the
next deserving person. Kind of like Bookmooch, but for just this
one book, and revolving.

How does that sound?

Mark