[Radiance-general] obj2rad strange results

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Tue May 15 06:08:40 PDT 2007

could you post few lines (10/20) of your converted rad file?
and also which is the command you are using to convert?

if you are still in trouble you may try,
3ds2mgf model.3ds
mgf2rad model.mgf > model.rad

or
obj2mesh model.obj > model.mesh
and import your object as a mesh into radiance,

void mesh model
1 model.mesh
0
0