[Radiance-general] Radiance tool and Atrium daylight

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Tue Mar 27 12:58:14 CEST 2007

Please also consider the Mac option.

Radiance runs at full steam.

you can use vtk or opendx for cutting edge visuals or any other x11
based system (and these come either free of pre compiled for about 10
Pounds and do work well).

all maya, cinema4d, archicad, sketchup, formz, argon, vectorworks, modo,
solidthinking are native applications.... and many others for good 3d
modelling

Python is there so blender and Francesco and Thomas good stuff is ready
out of the box.

If you need to use Windows you can just have it side by side with
parallel and this works great (for instance you can drag and drop files
from one to the other or use copy and paste seamlessly... ask for a demo
and see it)

Tried keynote for presentations instead of PPT?

finally you have a native, well working, Unix system but simple to use
and administer, with a nice coherent interface and a full set of system
you do not have two system panels from two different distributions that
try to do the same and one is v1.1b and the other v0.1.1, there is just
one, graphically coherent version throughout...

But I guess if I push more it will be clear that I have quite some
shares
:-)

Good luck!

G.