[Radiance-general] Colorpict question

Bleicher, Thomas T-Bleicher at bdp.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 14:27:08 CEST 2007

cveleglg at bankerinter.net:

> No, I need image as a simple pattern on the floor. If I
> understood you well I can use any image, as long as I know
> the average reflectance of the material.

Right. Think of the total reflectance as material reflectance
multiplied by 'colour reflectance'. If your image has an average
reflectance of 1 (after normpat) the result is equal to the
material reflectance.

> > I have a few comments on image maps here:
> >
> > http://home.arcor.de/tbleicher/radiance/imagemaps.html
> >
> Nice page, but I think that picture aspect can be set with A1
> variable in colorpict definition :)
>
> void colorpict pattern1
> 7 red green blue picture_norm.pic picture.cal tile_u tile_v
>
> 1 A1

Right. There are a few things I should add to that page.

Regards,
Thomas

This e-mail, (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  It may be read, copied and used by the intended addressee only.  If you have received this in error please contact BDP immediately.

If you have any queries, please contact the sender.