[Radiance-general] monitor model upload in Desktop Radiance

Mohamad Tarek Araji maraji2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 19 17:36:26 CET 2007

Dear all,

If at all possible, could you please help on that.

I'm in the process of modeling an office space in Desktop Radiance. Greg provided for me an accurate monitor model as part of the furnishing to be incorporated in this space. The monitor is a .rad file format. I didn't get the chance to insert the file in the cad system. I asked Greg about this and he doesn’t know enough about Desktop Radiance to advise me on how to incorporate the monitor in my model. Is there an advice that might help. The option of accessing the file using the furnishing folder in the radiance menu (by uploading the monitor in the library) didn't work.

Is there is an efficient way to upload the monitor into my Desktop Radiance model.

With thanks and you are much appreciated.

Respectfully,
Mohamad