[Radiance-general] point cloud data (1) and hardware life (2)

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Thu Mar 15 22:45:01 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

Sorry, it is not free, but you could check out the following options at:

http://www.fpsols.com/products.html

It looks like they have plug-in solutions for Autocad and Rhino.

-Jack de Valpine

Martin Moeck wrote:
> Hi Franceso,
>
> Meshlab seems to support meshes, but not point clouds? I have raw xyz coordinates from a scanner - no mesh.
>
> Martin

# Jack de Valpine
# president
#
# visarc incorporated
# http://www.visarc.com
#
# channeling technology for superior design and construction