[Radiance-general] pilray question

Bleicher, Thomas T-Bleicher at bdp.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 11:02:40 CET 2007

Marija.

I might still have a copy at home which I could
send you this evening. However the patches where
written for an old version of PIL (1.3) and do not
work for current versions.

Depending on what you want to do with it you could
try another HDR toolkit or just call the Radiance
p-binaries (pvalue, phisto etc) in your Python scripts.

Right now I don't know whether ImageMagick does support
Radiance RGBE format and - if it does - what you could do
with it.

Thomas

This e-mail, (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  It may be read, copied and used by the intended addressee only.  If you have received this in error please contact BDP immediately.

If you have any queries, please contact the sender.