[Radiance-general] TMY weather data as input for Gensky

Compagnon Raphaël Raphael.Compagnon at hefr.ch
Tue Jul 17 00:47:08 PDT 2007

Here is the link you need:
http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/pub/generators/gendaylit.tar.Z

-----Message d'origine-----
De : radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org [mailto:radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org] De la part de Christian Humann
Envoyé : mardi, 17. juillet 2007 01:43
À : Radiance general discussion
Objet : Re: [Radiance-general] TMY weather data as input for Gensky

Dear group,

I would like to use the direct solar and diffuse irradiance data from
TMY weather files for setting the direct and diffuse values in
Radiance's Gensky program.  Gensky expects values for the visible
component only, however I'm assuming the TMY data is for the full
spectrum of light and, as such, must have an appropriate luminous
efficacy factor applied to it to.  Is this correct?

Also, I gather that the Gendaylit program will take the weather data as
input, however I've been unable to find an active link to the program
for downloading. Does anyone have a link for this?  Thanks in advance
for any help.

Chris Humann