[Radiance-general] Modelling glass lamellas in Radiance.

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 08:26:37 CET 2007

Hi Jacob,

It's difficult to answer your question without knowing anything about
IESve or what it permits.  You also didn't specify what you mean by
"glass blinds."  Is this just a window with some odd coating(s) on
it, or does it have some structure?  Is there some way to give a
Radiance material description to IESve directly?  When is your deadline?

-Greg