[Radiance-general] -u+ the default option in rtrace with the current release?

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:23:06 CET 2007

Hi Jelle,

Run rtrace -defaults or rpict -defaults to find out.  You'll see that
it's now the default for rtrace, but rpict still defaults to -u-.
Nevertheless, there are no true guarantees that two subsequent runs
will have completely identical results if there are subtle
differences in the input, which \ cause different sampling patterns
due to certain thresholds being met or not during rendering.

-Greg