[Radiance-general] Glaze.csh header and input format

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Thu Feb 15 15:13:13 CET 2007

Hi Siritip,

Hmm, ok I guess this is another vagary of input for glaze.csh. I got the
same error that you did. In order to fix this (without messing with the
script), I made sure that all decimal units are expressed in the form
"x.x" as opposed to ".x", thus I added 0 to the front of decimals units
".x". Now it seems to work.

-Jack