[Radiance-general] contour lines

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Thu Feb 15 13:01:11 CET 2007

unless you are a virtuoso of radiance scripting you may do like this:

use rtrace, save point location (x y z) and value or just laminate two files...

import in any data visualized you may have (opendx, mayavi, paraview, excel(!), matlab....)

if you need the lines and the 3d probably the easiest is paraview.
although my favourite is opendx....

paraview, mayavi, opendx are all free.
ciao
G.