[Radiance-general] Sketchup exporter script

steve michel smichel_designer at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:24:51 PST 2007

errata: the default su2rad xform syntax is correct. Greg you're right: It was my RAYPATH variable that was pointing only to the radiance lib directory with "/path/lib"  I omitted to include the current project directory with proper syntax ".:/path..." Now I see what that colon was doing between the "." and "/path" ie. a separator between the list of paths. The manual page for xform showed me that RAYPATH must point to the working project directory as well as the lib files.

mark this solved thanks again
regards
Steve