[Radiance-general] HDRShop and Vista

G HARDING G.Harding1 at Bradford.ac.uk
Fri Dec 21 01:45:11 PST 2007

Hi Claus,

If HDRshop is built on MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) then it will need
at least one DLL to run (MFC42.dll), which is perhaps missing from Vista?
Other MFC DLLs my also be required.
You should be able to download these from Mircosoft.

Thanks,
Glen Harding
Division of Optometry
University of Bradford

-----Original Message-----
From: radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org
[mailto:radiance-general-bounces at radiance-online.org] On Behalf Of Claus B.
Madsen
Sent: 21 December 2007 07:45
To: Radiance general discussion
Subject: [Radiance-general] HDRShop and Vista

Dear Radiance users,

is there by any chance somebody on the list who has experiences with
using HDRShop under Windows Vista. I have an HDRShop 2.0 license for
academic purposes and I havetried to install it on my new Windows Vista
machine. No luck. I get an error message from Microsoft Foundation Class
... I have tried to contact the USC people behind HDRShop, but so far no
response. Then I thought "hey, maybe some of the Radiance users know
something ..."

Best,
Claus