[Radiance-general] Examples on BRTD

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:07:59 PDT 2007

Hi Yu,

Try starting from here:

	http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/digests_html/v2n5.1.html#BRDF

Unfortunately, Radiance does not compute indirect lighting through
BRDF materials except for the direct component.  I am working on a
specialty program, similar to mkillum, to handle cases where a BSDF
material covers a window or skylight opening, but that is months away
from completion.

Best,
-Greg