[Radiance-general] Win Users and Radiance & Radiance Knowledge Base

Francesco Anselmo pisuke at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 16:14:12 PDT 2007

Hi Valère, and all.

I tried to summarise the possibilities to convert from AutoCAD to Radiance
on this wiki page:
http://www.bozzograo.net/radiancewiki/doku.php/converting_models_from_autocad_to_radiance

Also, I put some quick links to Blender to Radiance exporters here:
http://www.bozzograo.net/radiancewiki/doku.php/blender_exporters

If you're interested in b/rad, please subscribe to the mailing list
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/brad and send your questions there.
The b/rad presentation page
http://www.bozzograo.net/radiance/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=1
has an introduction that I hope is useful enough to get the programme working.

This message is also my "official" announcement of the "Radiance Knowledge Base"
wiki. Feel free to register yourselves and add the bits of Radiance related
information that you think are more relevant for our growing community.

I have started putting the skeleton proposed by Greg 10 months ago (time is running!)
http://www.radiance-online.org/pipermail/radiance-general/2006-October/004054.html

I welcome your comments and contributions to the documentation. There is so
much information scattered across the mailing list posts!

Ciao for now,

Francesco