[Radiance-general] Re: rtcontrib parameter settings

Andy Stone andy.stone at bdsp.com
Thu Aug 2 10:03:21 PDT 2007

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the advice - it's sorted out my problem.  The only slight
change that I made to the commands that you suggested was in the total
command I added 216 after the -id option (since I have 72 modifiers * 3
colour channels=216 columns in the file):

total -m -id216 -16 -od solar_coefficients16.bin >
solar_coefficients.bin

Thanks,

Andy