[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop Proposal

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:56:47 CEST 2007

Hello All,

Way back in November, I announced that the 2007 Radiance Workshop
would be held in Tempe, Arizona.  Due to unforseen circumstances
beyond our control, ASU is no longer a possibility.  Therefore, we
made a small call for volunteers, and had an offer from Katja
Doerschner at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.  The
current dates proposed are the 1-2 October, barring any conflicts.
If you know of major conferences being held at that time, please let
us know either by responding to this message, or sending e-mail to me
and Katja directly.  We could probably push it a little later, but no
earlier due to our own personal schedule conflicts.

Thanks,