[Radiance-general] remove light probe image from background

Katja Doerschner doers003 at umn.edu
Fri Apr 20 14:39:29 CEST 2007

Hi Roland,
Thanks for your response!
The error is about 2-3 pixels (maybe less) all around the object. I do
oversample, but I first combine the oversampled images (since I assumed
the shapes would be more or less identical) and then downsample the
result - this is the opposite order of  your approach. Just to check, I
shall  try it  your way + crossfading.

I am quite sure I didn't  make a mistake somewhere along the image+masks
generation & combination pipeline, but given that you never encountered
this  artifact before makes me doubt that now ...

Viele Gruesse,
katja