[Radiance-general] Ambient exclude transfomed material in instances

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Tue Apr 3 03:02:55 CEST 2007

Hi Greg,

Well my experience is this. I obtained a trial/demo version of xfrog
which comes with some sample trees. In order to test the geometry in
radiance I exported a sample tree as obj. When I tried obj2rad, I got a:
Waverfront syntax error near line <...>: Zero normal. However, if I take
the xfrog obj into PolyTrans and re-export it, I get an obj file that
works fine.

-Jack