[Radiance-general] instances

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Tue Sep 26 10:27:26 CEST 2006

apologies for my 1st answer, it was wrong indeed :-(
see the reply from greg and jack... as a guidance on how to do it
properly
:-)

when I said 'meta' I was trying to say that you may group few louvers
together, may be a full high module and replicate this instead of
replicating the single louvers... nothing rocket science...

let me know if you manage.
ciao
G.

PS alternatively when the mesh is really big I use a mesh primitive...
but I guess you know already about.