[Radiance-general] simulation problems

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Thu Sep 21 07:54:23 CEST 2006

> missing file function.

Hi!

I guess it doesn't find a required function file (something ending with
.cal). If this is the case, you should set the RAYPATH environment
variable. It must include the path where the files ending .cal have been
installed on your computer, often this is a directory called lib or
library in your radiance installation.

I do not know how to set the variable, as this changes with every
version of windows and I am not an experienced user of that system at
all. If you do not know, find it in the documentation or ask some
windows admin.

Good luck!

Lars.